Here's a new workout out routine I'm trying.
You may want to try it too if you:
- Have a hard time getting to the gym
- Can't find an hour to workout in the week
- Get board of your normal workout routine
- Want to learn some new exercises
I got the idea from the HYPERWEAR Facebook page.
These are the exercises I have added to my workout. You should customize your exercises to work with your fitness level, access to equipment, and space.
Soon I will have instructions for all of these exercises.
This can also be customized for YOU!
Depending on the day, I will commit to
- Picking one stick every hour between 7 am and 7 pm.
- Picking 3 sticks in the morning and 3 in the evening
You get the idea. Make this work for you!
The goal is to stay active, challenge your body beyond its normal load and have fun!
Standard Squat 50
Squat Jumps 50
Wall Sits 1 minute
Split Squat w/SANDBELL 15 each leg
Calf Raise 15 slow/10 fast/ 3 foot positions
Gliding Lunge w/SANDBELL 15 each leg
Reverse Lunge 30 each leg!
Walking Lunge 30
Side Lunge 30
Standard Pushup 25
Military Pushup 25
Diamond Pushup 25
Push-Ups w/SANDBELL 25
Skateboard Pushup 25
Plank 1 minute
Tucks with Plank - SANDBELL 1 minute
Mountain Climber 30 each leg
Pilates Roll Up 25
Side Crunch 15
Tricep Dips 25
Single Arm Upright Row w/SANDBELL