Last year we took the Slow-Carb Challenge here on the blog and we were very successful! It was a lot of fun doing that together! I still hear stories on how that 6 week challenge set you on a path to better health AND I LOVE THAT!!! We learned some valuable info about food and how our bodies respond to that food. That’s not to say that we won’t slide every now and then but we are on the right path!
This year TEAM BENSON is adding a second layer to our journey: SUPPLEMENTS! There are many misconceptions and misinformation regarding supplements and we would love the opportunity to clear the air.
Supplements are designed to fill in the gaps of what’s missing in our daily diet. Every time we eat we have a choice: we either
- Eat to NOT be hungry.
- Eat because of cravings.
- Eat to fill an emotional need.
- Eat to support nutrition today.
- Eat to support nutrition today, strengthen our body for the future AND to repair damage that already exists.
Using food alone to reach the goal in the final point is nearly impossible for the average person because of lack of knowledge and our poor condition of our food. This is why we take a multivitamin, but many people are wasting their $$$ and not getting the benefits they hope to achieve.
Consider joining us in a 24 DAY CHALLENGE! Be a part of our COACHING GROUP and not only will you get results in 24 days, even more valuable, you will be set on the right path and understand how to use supplements in a way to support your nutritional needs today AND years from now!
* All the supplements you will need including a gentle herbal cleanse, omega-plex, 2 different boxes of SPARK (vitamin energy drink), meal replacement shakes (your choice of flavor), MNS system (including multi-vitamin, omega-3 and probiotics)
* Personal coaching on
- the supplements you are taking
- why you should take these supplements
- how to choose supplements that actually work
- taking supplements on a budget
- how to eat to support your efforts with supplements as well as exercising
* Direct access to Ashley or Jeremy with questions and coaching
* Workout and training tips along the way
* And don’t forget RESULTS!!! You will feel better and look better after this challenge!!!
Take a look at the challenge step by step here.