- Remember to warm-up & stretch 5 minutes before you begin.
- Be sure to use good form with each exercise.
- Be creative with the resistance… if you don’t have dumbbells, then use something from your home like a gallon of water!
Grab your mat, a stability ball, some water and a towel.
Don’t forget to warm-up and stretch – 5 min. – before you begin your workout.
Go straight through the circuit with no rest.
After the 4 exercises are complete, rest 1 min and repeat the circuit- 4x.
Do one of these 3 workouts 4x a week.
Alternate the workouts.
- forward lunges (25)
- push-ups (15)
- hip lift (25)
- superman (15)
- body squats w/ calf raise (25)
- plank on ball (15)
- jump rope (with or without an actual jump rope) / jumping jacks (1 min)
- mountain climber (15)
- reverse lunge (25)
- military march ( 1 min)
- jump squats (1 min)
- single leg stretch (30)
—engage your core—
—don’t lock out your knees—
—press from your heals—
- Consult your doctor before starting a new workout routine.
- Please let me know if you have any questions!
forward lunge from Ashley Benson on Vimeo.
plank on the ball from Ashley Benson on Vimeo.
military march from Ashley Benson on Vimeo.
body squat with calf raise from Ashley Benson on Vimeo.
reverse lunge from Ashley Benson on Vimeo.
hip lift from Ashley Benson on Vimeo.
blog-plank from Ashley Benson on Vimeo.
superman from Ashley Benson on Vimeo.