HOMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
The fastest, easiest thing I make… and SO good!
2 boxes of organic, free range chicken broth
red, orange, and/or yellow bell peppers
pkg of egg noodles
3 chicken breasts
1. Heat broth to a boil and then add chicken. I use frozen and drop it right in. I love that I don’t have to touch the uncooked chicken 🙂
2. Boil chicken about 15 minutes, and then add in diced bell peppers, celery, onion and carrots. Cook 10 minutes. Take out the cooked chicken and cut it up. Add it back to the soup.
3. Add egg noodles and cook according to the package. I always add water. I don’t ever measure… just want to make sure there is enough liquid to cook the noodles. At this point, make it as soupy as you’d like by adding more water or broth.
Try this recipe for you, your family, or friends who get sick. It’s LOADED with goodness! And also make it when you are short on time and need something cozy for dinner. For my friends who are sick, here are a few tips that can boost your immune system and help you kick the cold…
* SLEEP – at least 8 hours at night, and take a nap! (That’s hard for me… HATE naps.)
* Nasal rinse at least 2 times a day. This helps SO much. This will help avoid sinus infection and other unwanted sick drama. I always use purified water.
* Take a probiotic daily – BUY NOW
* Take a high quality multivitamin daily – BUY NOW
* Take omega 3 fatty acids
daily – BUY NOW
* Drink Throat Coat Tea and Breathe Easy Tea as needed
* Eat foods that will power your body and will promote recovery – nutrient rich food!
* Keep a healthy hand sanitizer with you and your mini humans at all times!
or make it yourself!…