Essential oil is the liquid that is distilled from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark, roots, and other elements of a plant. It contain the essence of the plant it came from. To me, essential oils are like diamonds. A diamond is a form of carbon that was exposed to great heat and pressure 100 miles or more below the Earth’s surface. Volcanic activity brought these hidden jewels closer to the Earth’s surface and now we mine them and wear them proud. What a BEAUTIFUL process!
Essential oils are also treasure found in nature. We can use them for their smell, medicinal purposes, and cleaning. SO GOOD… SO NATURAL… BUT VERY POWERFUL!
As we use them, we need to understand a little bit about them. We wouldn’t take a pill without knowing what it will do and the amount we should use because we know that it’s actually going to do something. Essential oil is no different! Enough said.
1. Phototoxicity: certain oils can become toxic when exposed to sunlight. They can be used in candles, but should not be used on anything that will stay on your skin and be exposed to the sun. Using them in soap is fine because it’s washed off, but avoid them in lotions and balms.
2. Plain Toxicity: at certain levels, these oils will make you sick or hurt you. Some of them can be used in soap or candles, but need to be used in moderation.
THIS is a list of essential oils are TOXIC, what to avoid during pregnancy, and which ones should be used with caution.
Click HERE to find out how these oils will actually CLEAN MY HOUSE.
Check THIS out to learn why I changed from chemical, toxic cleaner to NATURAL.
- good source of protein, calcium, riboflavin, phosphorus & magnesium.
- low in lactose
- supports a healthy digestive & immune system
- restores beneficial bacteria that is killed off when taking antibiotics
- the body digests yogurt faster and easier than milk
- very rich, thick and creamy
- has 2x the protein compared to reg. yogurt
- less lactose
- fewer carbs
- no toxic pesticides and herbicides
- no GMOs
- no Antibiotics
- no Growth hormones
Let’s be creative in the way we use it and share!
I just signed up for BlogLovin, have a follow
Follow my blog with Bloglovin