Tropical Traditions is generously donating 1 gallon of their
GOLD LABEL VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
to the winner of this giveaway!!!
Open to US and Canada. After you enter, take a look at some of the videos and info I’ve added with ideas on how to use your coconut oil.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Take a look at this short video review
Tropical Traditions has many video recipes for you to check out. Check them out on YouTube!
Click HERE on how to use COCONUT OIL.
Keep in mind that when you cook with coconut oil and it gets on your skin, or you use it in your personal products, it absorbs – like everything does – through your skin into your blood stream… and it’s GOOD FOR YOU! This is another way we are getting rid of those harmful chemicals in our home.
Since the FDA does not want us to discuss the health benefits of coconut oil on a page where it is being sold or given away, here is the best website to read about the health benefits of coconut oil: http://coconutoil.com
If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
& HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY DAY!
First, I would like to start by saying “Thank you” to my dog- Apple– for modeling for us today.
When we sleep our body repairs!
Exercising: during resistance training, the muscles actually tear. While sleep, the muscle rebuilds stronger to adapt to the new load demanded of it.
Sickness: during sleep, extra protein molecules are produced that help the immune system to strengthen and mend after being compromised by pollutants and infectious bacteria.
Growth: we can’t forget that kids do a lot of growing during those important hours of sleep.
New studys are suggesting that getting the right
- improve memory– the brain appears to restructure and reorganize memories- they become stronger
- improve inflammation– research suggests that people who get fewer hours of sleep—six or less per night—have higher blood levels of inflammatory proteins
|I look like I need sleep!
- improve performance- A study conducted by Stanford University looked at college football players. Those who got 10 hrs of sleep for 7-8 weeks had improved sprint time. They also had less fatigue and stamina in the day.
- improve grades- sleep deprivation impairs learning
- improve attention– adults get sleepy with lack of zzzz’s, but kids get hyperactive, are inattentive and impulsive (ADHD-like symptoms)
- encourage a healthy weight– when sleepy, hormones that increase appetite increase in the blood; studies also show that people who were well rested lost more body fat and those who were sleep deprived lost muscle mass
- and decrease car accidents–in 2009, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reported that being tired accounted for the highest number of fatal single-car crashes where the driver ran off the road. A higher number than crashes caused by alcohol! Lack of sleep affects decision making and reaction time.
So how much sleep do we need to get these wonderful benefits?
according to Better-Sleep-Better-Life.com
|Newborns (0-2 months old)
|Infants (3-11 months old)
|Toddlers (1-3 years old)l
|Pre-schoolers (3-5 years old)
|School-aged Children (5-10 years old)
|Teens (11-17 years old)
So yes maybe I just want to show off my cute kids and my dog, but I also want us to look at our sleep time as HEALTHCARE!
It’s necessary for us to be our best… to be on top of our game!
Apple seems to have sleep figured out.
Let’s take our cues from her and get some!