Let’s take a look at my goodies…
First, I was so happy to see that these powered probiotics were BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!!! They are still running this sale, so go now and order HERE!!! 2 for $9.99… YOU CAN’T BEAT THAT! This fall I started adding this to my kids smoothies and juice. They didn’t even know it was in there, and they were getting
- Needed support for the kid’s GI and immune function development
- 3 billion viable organisms in each serving
- No added sugar and flavor free
This is a protein supplement I add to smoothies or just mix with water.
It taste really good and check this out…
- It’s a hormone-free high-protein nutrition with Aminogen plant enzymes!
- It boosts overall health and supports lean muscle development 🙂
I have never had frankincense essential oil and I thought this is the perfect season to try it! Frankincense has a long history dating back thousands of years and has proven to have antiseptic and inflammatory properties. It was considered an effective remedy for toothaches to leprosy (history.com)
Frankincense was valued greater than gold during ancient times and only those with great wealth and abundance possessed it. It is mentioned in one of the oldest known medical records, dating from the 16th century BC – an ancient Egyptian list of 877 prescriptions and recipes. Man that’s a lot.
“They entered the house and saw the child in the arms of Mary, his mother. Overcome, they kneeled and worshiped him. Then they opened their luggage and presented gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.” Matthew 2:11 The Message
Frankincense was used to anoint new born sons of kings and priests… and it was brought as a gift to the new born baby Jesus. For the purpose of anointing their king and/or a great first aid to stick in her diaper bag, I know Mary was thankful for this gift!
I’m not sure yet how we will use it, but I will apply it to Christmas day somehow. Any ideas? Let me know in the comments below!
And these are the new products we are trying!
I’ll let you know how I like them 🙂
A few other products I bought:
- Organic Chia Seeds
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap
- Jasmine Absolute essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil – we love this in our homemade toothpaste recipe HERE
- Texas Cedarwood essential oil… WHAT??? This is a new one for me… and being from Texas, I’m super pumped about it!!!
- A Beauty Drink Mix with verisol – For me 🙂
- Policosanol… heart health – Jeremy’s
- Alpha Lipoic Acid… antioxidant protection, powerful free-radical fighter – Jeremy’s
- Aged Black Garlic…the benefits of garlic without the stinky breath!
If you have never shopped at Swansons before, you will get a $5 coupon if you click on the links on this post! It’s a refer a friend program.. and you are my friends… and I absolutely recommend you shop there!!! Best Prices 🙂
In a few weeks I will do a HEALTHY KIDS supplement giveaway here on the blog! Sign up to receive emails so you don’t miss it.