I don’t know if I’m the only one like this, but I often play out the scenario of being the first responder on the scene of an accident. What would I do? Would I freak out? How fast and efficient would I respond? Working in fitness centers has absolutely conditioned me to pay attention to people and their safety and being a mom has made me be on the verge of paranoid in making sure my kids are safe. I’m thankful for accessible and quality First Aid/CPR training as a pedestrian, as a fitness instructor/personal trainer and as a parent.
- Visit CodeOneCPR.com
- Courses are in compliance with the AHA (American Heart Association) guidelines
- On-site training
- Online CPR and First Aid
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (both initial and renewal)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers online & skills check package
- Pediatric First Aid and CPR
- BloodBorne Pathogens (online course here)
- Child and Babysitting Safety
- Basic First Aid
- CPR and AED
- CPR, AED and First Aid
- Acute Stroke (online course here)
- Stroke PreHospital Care (online course here)
|CPR and First Aid Training|
*UPDATE: The Child & Babysitting Safety class was great! Read about the experience here.
I encourage you to get trained and be prepared!
Take a look at our ADVERTISING options!