- This workout has 8 SETS, each containing 2 EXERCISES that will be repeated 2x.
- 40 seconds ACTIVE
- 15 seconds ACTIVE REST
- Wear your Tye4 to ↑ intensity (the sweat factor!) and reduce stress on the joints.
- Hold leg bungees when doing the 15 second ACTIVE REST part
- I’m recommending how to use Tye4, but keep in mind you can always ↓ upper body resistance by moving 1 or both hands from loop 1 (closer loop) to loop 2 (outside loop) for a quick change up.
- SLOW BURPEE —» hand loop 1
- JUMPING JACKS —» same
- LATERAL STEP + REACH —» hand loop 1
- VENTRAL JACKS —» same (hold arm bungee close grip for ↑ resistance)
- HIGH KNEES PAUSE —» hold leg bungees
- FLY JACKS —» release leg bungees, hand loop 1
- BICYCLE CRUNCHES —» leg bungee over shoulder
- LUNGE JACKS —» hand loop 1
- PLANK SLAPS —» hands loop 1 (switch to loop 2 to ↓ resistance)
- STUTTER JACKS —» same
- LATERAL HOPS —» hold leg bungees
- HIGH KNEE JACKS —» release leg bungees, hands loop 1
- LEG RAISE + CRUNCH —» leg bungee back cross w/arm bungee wrap
- PLANK + LEG RAISE —» same
- TOE TOUCH KICKS —» hand loop 1 or 2
- BASIC JUMP JACK —» standard using upper body resistance, or hold leg bungees out or crossed
PURCHASE TYE4® CLICK HERE!
Thanks to FitnessBlender.com for a great workout!
FULL VIDEO WORKOUT ARE AVALIBLE IN THE 840WEST ONLINE COACHING GROUP!
Join our Online Coaching Group ($10/month) and get more full workout videos, coaching, encouragement and a fun social online space to connect with others in this game to be more healthy and fit! Click HERE for more info!!