♥ LOVE ♥ LOVE ♥ LOVE ♥
Wearing Tye4 while doing jump training is a smart idea. First, it allows you to jump against resistance, which〈oh my gosh〉makes it harder. LOTS and LOTS of muscle burn and isolation will occur = greater intensity. Second, it reduces stress on the joints! It’s like landing on a trampoline. This is great news for me considering I have “old knees” and “can’t do jump training anymore without causing terrible inflammation” I have yet to have an issue after training in the Tye4.
♥ FOR ME, TYE4 MEANS MOVEMENT FREEDOM ♥
HERE ARE THE EXERCISES I PERFORM IN THIS VIDEO…
JUMP SQUATS full movement – touch the ground, then reach as high as you can at the top while jumping. Don’t cheat here. Reach the arms high as your back lengthens while in the air. Modify: touch knees rather than the ground, and eliminate the jump part, just reaching up with the arms. This is still a great exercise!
JUMPING JACKS 3 variations
- standard jack– you will feel this in the upper body b/c the arm bungees creates resistance
- triangle jack– no arms, hold leg bungees triangled out to the side, creating resistance for the adductor muscles —» inner thigh
- crossed jack– hold leg bungees crossed in front to create resistance for the abductor muscles —» outer thigh
ROTATION JUMP 3 variations
- slalom jump – jump right → front → left → front
- 90º jump – jump facing back, then back to the front
- 360º jump – full turn
SQUAT TRIPPLE TAP JUMP facing right → squat → tap ground 3x → jump turning to the left.
FULL VIDEO WORKOUT ARE AVALIBLE IN THE 840WEST ONLINE COACHING GROUP!
Join our Online Coaching Group ($10/month) and get more full workout videos, coaching, encouragement and a fun social online space to connect with others in this game to be more healthy and fit! Click HERE for more info!!