Shake it up often because the oils separate.
That’s all I’ve got to say about that.
Oh, and glass jars are better than plastic.
Now go make it!!!
* Thank you SWANSONVITAMINS.COM for providing the wonderful, natural products for this blog series!!! Go check out this great company for your supplies. They have the best prices I know!!! Click HERE to get a $5 coupon to Swansons!!! Go get you a FREE essential oil!
HAPPY HEALTHY CLEANING!
Using chemical-free, non-toxic cleaners in the kitchen is super important to me. When I spray a cleaner on my counters and appliances, it’s likely that some of the cleaner will end up on my food and dishes, as well as in my lungs from breathing and on my skin (because there is NO way I’m grabbing gloves every time I wipe down the counters). So for me, this is a no brainer.
Here is the recipe I’ve been using
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp liquid castille soap
2 Tbsp vinegar
8-10 drops of essential oil
spray bottle – glass is best
- Pour baking soda, liquid soap, and vinegar in a spray bottle. For a large spray bottle, double the recipe.
- Shake it up and then let it sit for a few minutes.
- Add essential oil and fill the rest of the way with water.
The last batch I made, I added orange oil. It smelled good, but I had it in a clear spray bottle and it was not pretty. The orange separates at the top and does not look good to leave out. Every time I saw it, I would shake it up to make it look better LOL. Actually this wasn’t a bad thing, because after shaking, I couldn’t help but clean something every time 🙂
Isn’t that easy? Now go make some up for your kitchen.
* Thank you SWANSONVITAMINS.COM for providing the wonderful, natural products for this blog series!!! Go check out this great company for your supplies. They have the best prices I know!!!
HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY DAY!