- Needed support for the kid’s GI and immune function development
- 3 billion viable organisms in each serving
- No added sugar and flavor free
- It’s a hormone-free high-protein nutrition with Aminogen plant enzymes!
- It boosts overall health and supports lean muscle development 🙂
“They entered the house and saw the child in the arms of Mary, his mother. Overcome, they kneeled and worshiped him. Then they opened their luggage and presented gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.” Matthew 2:11 The Message
Frankincense was used to anoint new born sons of kings and priests… and it was brought as a gift to the new born baby Jesus. For the purpose of anointing their king and/or a great first aid to stick in her diaper bag, I know Mary was thankful for this gift!
- Organic Chia Seeds
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap
- Jasmine Absolute essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil – we love this in our homemade toothpaste recipe HERE
- Texas Cedarwood essential oil… WHAT??? This is a new one for me… and being from Texas, I’m super pumped about it!!!
- A Beauty Drink Mix with verisol – For me 🙂
- Policosanol… heart health – Jeremy’s
- Alpha Lipoic Acid… antioxidant protection, powerful free-radical fighter – Jeremy’s
- Aged Black Garlic…the benefits of garlic without the stinky breath!
This is no doubt the best quality you can get and I absolutely LOVE this awesome company.
Click HERE to take a look and buy.
First, I can’t believe how easy this dryer sheet switch is. Oh, and if you aren’t sure if it’s a big deal to replace what you are use to, read 10 TOXINS LURKING IN YOUR FABRIC SOFTENER
Now there are a few different options here: Felted Wool Dryer Balls (I read that they come apart in the dryer) or aluminum foil dryer balls (I’ve read mixed reviews and I REALLY want my laundry to smell good!) so I choose to go THE SOCK rout. I first saw this idea on the CampWander blog. I took Rebecca’s advice on the first load and choose to use my Lavender Essential Oil. The first test: our bedroom sheets. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised with the results! My sheets are clean, soft, and smell delightful. I hear that each ball will last 10-15 loads, depending on the brand of the oil you use. I’ll give you my report in a few more laundry days.
So now it’s your turn!
“Do these homemade ‘cleaners’ actually CLEAN???… because that’s kind of the point. I want all germs, viruses, bacteria and all other nastiness that have made their way into my house killed!”
So this blog post is dedicated to ME. After reading this post I can be assured that my new cleaners are kicking germ butt and leaving my house clean!!!
Oh, and I hope it helps you too! 🙂
THE PRODUCTS I WILL USE THE MOST:
BONUS: completely non-toxic (safe for pets – or kids – who might be tempted to lick it) and cheap!
BONUS: completely non-toxic and cheap!
vegetable based soap (others are petroleum based), non-toxic and gentle enough to use on face or on pets.