PHOTOGRAPH YOUR FOOD
2. Make it a game. You must measure something along the way! Keep records of your progress.
“Embrace peer pressure. It’s not just for kids” Tim Ferriss
- “Do I really look like that in underwear?” Put that before picture up to keep you focused!
- “Do I really eat that?” Take pictures of your food and post them for others to see!
- “Who can I get to do this with me?” Find at least one person and invite them to a little friendly competition. Use your total inches (TI) as a measuring tool.
“Use competitive drive, guilt, and fear of humiliation to your advantage.” Tim Ferriss
- “What is the smallest meaningful change I can make?”
“Taking off the pressure in 4HB means doing experiments that are short in duration and not overly inconvenient. Don’t look at a diet change or a new exercise as something you need to commit to for six months, much less the rest of your life. Look at it as a test drive of one to two weeks…..Take the pressure off and do something small…..Rig the game so you can win.” Tim Ferriss