I recommend this for you if…
- You need a kick-in-the-butt to help you break some bad eating habits.
- You need a kick-in-the-butt to help you incorporate some healthy foods into your diet.
- You need to reduce your body fat quickly and safely.
- You need to recalibrate what foods your body craves.
Tim Ferriss, author of the 4-Hour Body (4HB) would say that we are looking for a
Let’s change our fat-to-muscle ratio and reach the full potential of our physical body!
Here are a few steps you need to take before you begin:
What’s your RECOMPOSITION GOAL?
Take some time and answer this question.
WRITE. IT. DOWN.
Keep a record of your weight. The scale will only tell part of the story, so don’t ever let it get you down! It is good, however, to get to know how your body responds to life…eating at home, eating out, traveling, holidays, “that time of the month” ladies. Become an expert in YOUR BODY!
Take measurements. dum dum dum
“Starting a body recomposition program without measurements is like planning a trip without a start address” Tim Ferriss
1. Take “before” circumference measurements with a tape measure. Get a friend to help you with this if you need. You don’t have to share your numbers… they are for your motivation. You will regret it at the end if you skip this part.
- Upper arm: mid-bicep
- Waist: at the belly button
- Hips: at widest point below waist
- Both Legs: mid-thigh
Add these numbers together and you will have your starting TOTAL INCHES (TI). Track your TI through out the 6 weeks, measuring once a week.
“Seeing progress in changing numbers makes the repetitive fascinating and creates a positive feedback loop.” Tim Ferriss
Oh, there is one more thing:
You will want this along side your after pictures as a
“Trophy” and TESTIMONY
for your hard work.
People WILL be asking
“What did you do?”
as you rock your new body!
Soooo, grab your swimsuit (I’m serious!) and take
FRONT, SIDE, and BACK photos.
NOT fun, I know, but worth it! Now take that picture and hang it in your closet, on your bathroom mirror, on your fridge, or as Tim said, “on your dog’s forehead” LOL!..where ever it will “speak” to you and encourage you step by step.
This is all for now.
Invite someone you are close to to join you in this journey.
It’s more fun to travel with a friend!
For a great boost in reaching your goals, consider joining me this summer on a HEALTH & FITNESS RETREAT! Now booking for the June 2-6 trip. Read HERE for details.