2. Boil chicken about 15 minutes, and then add in diced bell peppers, celery, onion and carrots. Cook 10 minutes. Take out the cooked chicken and cut it up. Add it back to the soup.
* Nasal rinse at least 2 times a day. This helps SO much. This will help avoid sinus infection and other unwanted sick drama. I always use purified water.
* Take a probiotic daily – BUY NOW
* Take a high quality multivitamin daily – BUY NOW
* Take omega 3 fatty acids daily – BUY NOW
* Drink Throat Coat Tea and Breathe Easy Tea as needed
* Eat foods that will power your body and will promote recovery – nutrient rich food!
- They contain too little of the Omega-3’s
- They failed for being spoiled well before the expiration date.
- full of antioxidants
- has lower amounts of inflammatory omega-6
- less likely to be contaminated with PCBs
Omega-3 Fatty Acids: the most anti-inflammatory substance that exists; A class of fatty acids found in fish oils, especially from salmon and other cold-water fish; has many health benefits including:
- lower blood pressure
- lower triglyceride levels
- brain & heart health
- radiant & youthful skin
- encourages a better mood
PCBs: Short for polychlorinated biphenyl. Compounds used as lubricants, heat-transfer fluids, and plasticizers. The manufacture and use of PCBs has been restricted since the 1970s because they are very harmful to the environment, being especially deadly to fish and invertebrates,and stay in the food chain for many years.
Salmon with Lemon and Dill allrecipes.com
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Place salmon in the baking dish. Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, and drizzle over the salmon. Season with dill, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.