I ATTENDED ONE OF LAURA LEA’S FOOD WORKSHOPS IN BRENTWOOD- IT WAS GREAT! SHE TALKED ABOUT FITNESS FOODS AND HAD SOME OF THE YUMMIEST SAMPLES FOR US TO TRY. AFTER SPENDING A FEW MINUTES TOGETHER, WE QUICKLY REALIZED WE HAVE THE SAME VISION AND GOALS FOR OUR CLIENTS. WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT SETTING YOU UP WITH TOOLS TO SUCCEED IN ACHIEVING YOUR FULL POTENTIAL. WE LIKE PEOPLE AND WANT TO SEE A HEALTHIER AMERICA.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A TRIP, EMAIL
I AM VERY EXCITED TO INTRODUCE THE GROUP TO THE NEW TYE4® FROM TheMethod Pilates – WEARABLE RESISTANCE!!! WE WILL USE IT IN OUR FITNESS SESSIONS… AND YOU WILL BE TAKING IT HOME!!!
“This was the MOST AWESOME VACATION. I would encourage anyone debating to sign up! It was like vacations should be: fun and relaxing and inspiring and you get to come home with new energy and outlook instead of the usual needing a vacation after your vacation!” Kay Walker – Nov. 2012 trip
To book a Fitness Vacation
Jumpstart your health with a week of inspiration,motivation, teaching and fun workouts!
- Warmup and stretch before the skateboard workout
- begin by modifying the exercises until you are comfortable on the skateboard
- these exercises require strong and healthy joints and stabilizer muscles
- The muscles have to work together as one unit.
- The stabilizers muscles must do their job in order to control the bag.
- The CORE must be engaged in every move.
- enjoy the stars on the ROOF TOP DECK
- play Xbox 360 or pingpong
- watch TV or put on a movie
- play cards or board games
- go to the beach for night-time shell hunting 🙂
The benefits from working out in the sand are HUGE!!!
- burns more calories
- makes exercises more challenging
- creates less impact on joints
- works the stabilizer muscles
- plyometric jumps
Because of the unstable surface, the ankles, achilles, and knees are susceptible to injury-