Prepping for the LITTLE BLACK DRESS Workout Challenge::
To test, I did all the exercises (50-60 reps) at the GYM with basic equipment and then I did the same workout using only TYE4® at home.
The gym workout was good, sweaty and challenging. Knees were a bit cranky from some jumping and my back felt tight and knotted at the end [you know what I mean? Felt like I needed a massage]
The TYE4 session made me SORE, got my heart rate up higher but I had no joint pain and had a fast recovery period. Also, my back felt good and strong – almost like I’d come from a massage!!
Further evidence of the value of the Tye4!
My online coaching group is starting this 30 day workout challenge soon and they will receive daily videos showing how to apply the TYE4 to each exercise to make it more effective!
Click HERE for details on the LITTLE BLACK DRESS CHALLENGE
To purchase TYE4 click
Sign up for COACHING GROUP
Next video posted will show how to apply TYE4 to this workout. Stay tuned!…
Go check it out and share the love!!!
CREATE YOUR OWN ROUTINE!
- Have a hard time getting to the gym
- Can’t find an hour to workout in the week
- Get board of your normal workout routine
- Want to learn some new exercises
- Picking one stick every hour between 7 am and 7 pm.
- Picking 3 sticks in the morning and 3 in the evening
WHAT’S ON MY STICKS…
Standard Squat 50
Squat Jumps 50
Wall Sits 1 minute
Tye4® Legs – demo video here
Calf Raise 15 slow/10 fast/ 3 foot positions
Reverse Lunge 30 each leg!
Walking Lunge 30
Side Lunge 30
Standard Pushup 25
Military Pushup 25
Diamond Pushup 25
Tye4 Pushup 25
Skateboard Pushup 25
Plank 1 minute
Tye4 Plank 1 minute
Mountain Climber 30 each leg
Pilates Roll Up 25
Side Crunch 15
Tye4 Pilates Series – demo video here
Tricep Dips 25
Tye4 Dips 30
For workout videos and exercise demos, SUBSCRIBE to AshleyBensonFitness YouTube Channel!
- Get through exercises 1-8 with little to no rest in between.
- Perform exercises 1-8, rest 2 minutes, and repeat 1-8.
- Set your clock for 30 minutes and begin. Rest at the end of exercise 8 and then start back at 1. Write down how many sets you did of each, and try to beat your record next time you do the Zig-Zag workout!
- I do not recommend doing exercises on the skateboard if you have knee or shoulder problems.
- Stretch and warm up properly first.
- If you do try any of these exercises, be sure you are close to something to grab on to if the skateboard decides to buck you off!
- Everyone of these exercises required a strong CORE! Keep it ENGAGED!!! Read this to find out more about ENGAGING YOUR CORE.